Jan 16, 2009

Body Shapers

Last night, I became a part of a conversation that turned to which shapers work best.  A few suggestions were thrown out, and so I decided to share them with you, because we all could use a little help in the battle of the bulge.

Victoria's Secret High Waist Thigh Shaper.  I love this undergarment.  It is lightweight and so it fits effortlessly under all types of clothing, while giving wonderful, slenderizing support. 

Oroblu's Shock Up Pantyhose- Kelly Brinkley swears by the "suck in" value of these hose.  They actually take an entire 2 inches off!  Amazing!  I ordered these today.

Donna Karan's Body Perfect Collection - we all agreed included the best shapers we have ever tried.  Marcy said that they are so thick that she actually wears a dark pair that she has as leggings. (As you all know, I am all about versatility in the wardrobe!)

What are your favorites?  Please share...

0 comments :